Friday, February 23, 2007

Prayers and Praises

"My name is Tiffany and I would like you to please pray for me and my roommates Felicia, Stephanie and Cheri, to go home soon and see our families, and for all of us to be safe." Tiffany, Flowood MS

"My name is Mary Jane, I am incarcerated at Dawson State Jail. Can y'all say a special prayer for my daughter, she tells me that she's really stressing. She is 17 yrs old. She is a full time high school student and she also attends college classes in the evenings. She has got a lot of things to do with school. Her one-act competition is coming up. Also she's trying out for officer on her drill team, plus her studies. I have sent her some scriptures to read maybe they would help her. I pray for her and give it to God. My oldest daughter is also stressed & overworked and doesn't get much sleep because of a new born baby. She also needs prayers. Their names are Niki and Angela." Mary Jane, Dallas TX

"My name is Amber, and I am incarcerated in Smith County Jail-Low Risk Facility.I know that while being incarcerated, I have encountered alot of hardships, and at times I felt the weight of them would bring me down, but by the grace of God I have withstood the devil and have witnessed many blessings and miracles within these walls. I know with all my heart that God our Father is the most forgiving, loving, devoted and faithful Father I have ever known. I thank him daily for the mighty blessing He has bestowed on me by giving me another chance at life. He saved me from the cold, hard streets and He is the one who thought I was important and special enough and He's helped me see myself in a whole new light. Thank you Jesus, All praises to God!" Amber, Tyler TX

"Please pray for all of us. Satan is attacking my family, although he will not receive the victoroy because he has already been defeated!" Jessica, Gatesville TX

"God has helped me in so so many ways, I've gotten too many blessings to even count. I got baptized before I left the county I'm from. I want to put God in the center of my life, even when I go home." Nancy, Dallas TX

"Reading the calendar everyday makes me thankful for what I have and not what I get or receive. It also gives me hope that there is a better way for me to go when I get released." Gaysha, Pekin IL

Holy God, we lift these prayers and praises to you, and we know that you hear these and all who call upon you. We give thanks for your victory over sin and death. We celebrate your presence in the world, and we ask that you show us how to live in accordance with your plan for our lives. Strengthen and comfort these and all your children who suffer. Help us all realize the emptiness that has haunted us in the past has been filled by your grace and everlasting love through Jesus our Savior. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home