Friday, October 27, 2006

Ask. Seek. Knock.


For everyone who asks receives; those who seek find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:8

Gracious loving Father, we lift up these prayer request, and we ask your blessing and protection on all who have written to our ministry. Be with them and strengthen them for a new day.

“Please! Lift up my two sons, Eason and Austin, and both my brother and sister in prayer while I’m going through these trials and tribulation.” David P., EBRPP, Baton Rouge

“Please send me and my friend your free book. We are in rehab and we need your prayers also.” Joanie and Corrina, Alamagordo, NM

“If you could also put me on your prayer list; it will do wonders for me and my thoughts.” Justin M., Ama, TX

“I would like to seeif you will pray for me. I have 4 years. I will be home soon. ☺ Write back.”Harry W., Tenessee Colony, TX

“I would also like to know if you can pray for me please. I am looking at some more time, due to the fact that I have some charges pending. I would also like fo ryou to pray for all these ladies in here and their families.” Delilah J., Gatesville, TX

We lift the names of James Ray Perkins, Jr., Horace Dunlap, Wanda Alleyne, Leslie Simms, JaLene Christopher, Delores Lowrey, Sherry Yates, Gary Darden to your loving care. In Jesus’ name, we pray for peace and renewal. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home