Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Prayer Requests


“I ask you to please pray for me. God has called me to teach the Good News. Pray that I will use all the studies he has given me for his glory and not my own.” Larry W., Canon City, CO

“Please pray that God will keep me in the right direction and use me for His purposes… restore my daughter and grant her back her kids…” Lorene C., Quincy, FL

“God bless and keep the ministry, because we need your prayers.” Pamela B., McKinney, TX

“I want to get my life back, to find a normal way of living. Without the Lord it just isn’t possible. I feel like I’m nobody and the whole world hates me. I feel worthless. Please pray for me.” Teena V., Pueblo, CO

We lift up Julie Ann King, Brenda Nicholas Ramos and her family in Guatemala, Martha Williams, Christine Lewis and all the women in the Jefferson Parish Jail at Gretna, LA


“I am looking for a Christian sponsor to correspond with through the mail. Please pray for me that I will hear from the right person.” April G., Quincy, FL

“Could you pray for me? If you’re able, could you please notify any brother that’s grounded in the word of God that would be a mentor, someone that could write me and share the word of God with me. My goal is to grow in the word, realizing that its not about me, if there was no trouble, there would be no triumph, and I realize nothing happens without purpose.” Douglas H., Scotlandville, LA

We pray for Wanda Hoskins and the women of Otter Creek Correctional in Wheelwright, KY

“It has been in the most devastating times of my life that God has performed His greatest miracles! In a world that cries out for peace, let me be an ambassador of hope, love, peace and of strength! May God our Father use me as an instrument so that He may be glorified! Amen!” Billie D., Madison, IN

We lift up these, and all your children, who are in need of your grace. In your power and mercy, seek us, search us, try us, mend us, and use us in service to your kingdom here on earth.

We pray for this ministry, especially for Karen, Marianne, and Debbie. Also for everyone at IFI and Prison Fellowship, Marian and others at M2 Texas, Jan and Boyd and everyone at C.O.O.L. Ministries. For volunteer chaplains, institutional chaplains, and jailhouse preachers. May all be used to the glory of God, and may the Word be manifest through us by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home