Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Prayer Requests

“Pray for me: that God would bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of His word; and to make me a better Christian tomorrow than yesterday, each day.” Bobby Joe Prillaman, Rocky Mt., VA

“I am trying to get to know Jesus and get closer to Him for my life to change for the best. I am a mother of 10, and tired of living this life of lonliness and fear. I understand now that I can’t do this alone. I need to let go and let God take over. Please pray for my oldest son Gonzalo Martinez. He is doing a life sentence in Colorado. And pray for my mom, Mary De La Garza, to be freed from cancer. And for my boss, Forrest Bordelon for being here for me and my kids. And pray for me to get my life on the right track. Pray for strength. Amen.” Ermelinda De La Garza, Dayton, TX

“Prayer request for my daughters, 22 and 25 yrs. Rachel & Sasha are their names. Pray for them to know and believe.” Rodney Powell, Auburn, CA

“Would you please put me, my 3 kids, Katelyin LeAnn, Nevaeh LaSha, and Carter James; and also please my mom Sheila Ann Bradley, in you Prayer Circle, for Jesus to watch over and protect us, by the blood of the Lamb.” Mary E. Carter, Bowling Green, KY

“Please put me on your prayer list. I pray for God to do his perfect will in my life, and to give me wisdom to understand, and the grace and courage to obey.” Angelia Tanner, LaFayette, GA

“Could you add me to your prayer list?” Brandy Withanington, Bartow, FL

“Please keep me in your prayers!” Katona Holly, Gatesville, TX

“I would like to ask to be in your prayers. I have seen parole on July 7, 2006 and now I’m waiting on a reply. It will really help me, you will also be in my prayers.” Priscilla O. Balle, Gatesville, TX

“Keep me in prayers.” Timothy Ray Lydia, Tennessee Colony, TX

“Pray for the Rose & Odom & Sykes family.” Ellen Faye Rose, Dayton TX

“How blessed I am by your daily devotional calendar. I am an inmate @ K.C.I.W. in PeWee Valley, as you may imagine there aren’t many ‘luxuries’ @ this facility. Yet I awake every morning to read a special message written on this calendar. Even though I am a prisoner, I am free in Christ Jesus. The daily devotional helps remind me of this. Please keep me and my family in prayer.” Devon Reed, PeWee Valley, KY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home