Friday, June 30, 2006

"It's me again, God."

My prayer today is for others who are alone, separated from those they love by miles, by walls, or by hurt and anger. Bring them the peace that comes only from you, and help them find their way home in due time.

My prayer today is for the children of the incarcerated, growing up without the presence of their mother or father. Help them feel your love ever more closely, so that they will always remember being a treasured child of God.

My prayer today is for Ricardo Jones, Jessica Fenstemaker and her children, family and friends, Carolyn Calahan and her children, Kay Walker, Sandy Gossett and Eddie, Kathleen Layne, the women in Silverdale CCA, Sherry Davis, Rachel Hanson, Yaedo Francis, Candice Mead, Leah Brumfield, Normita Showers, Christa Jackson. Be always with them and bring them your peace. Restore them in heart and soul and bring them home.

My prayer today is for peace in my heart. Let sadness come and let it go, and to know that I am in your loving care no matter where I am.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home