Friday, May 26, 2006

"Pray for our prayer circle and our Holy Spirit led bible study. Love always, your brother in Christ, Solomon R." Gurney Unit, Tenessee Colony, TX

"My name is Cindy and I'm currently incarcerated at Taylor County Jail and will be for over a year. It is very hard for me to be away from my children and family and my spirit feels as (if) it has been broken. ...Please keep me in your prayers." Cindy B. Abilene, TX

"Please I would like one of those books "A New Day in Christ" if there is any more. Thank you. Pray for me!!" Polly G. Halbert Unit, Burnett TX

"Hello my name is Denise B. I was writing to ask you can you please pray for me and my family of four at home. Can you please send me "A New Day in Christ" devotional calendar. In Jesus name. Amen. Your sisster in Christ, Denise" Henley Unit, Dayton, TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home