Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Prayer Requests

John 20:24-27 Now Thomas, one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe." A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" 27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."


Risen Crucified Lord, you come to us where ever we are, and you resolve our troubled minds. Help us stop doubting, and believe. Hear the prayers of your children:

"My name is Shari. I've been incarcerated for 3 yrs now. I'm 20 yrs and I been down since I was 17 yrs old. A lot of my loved ones died since I been locked up. My 20 yr old brother was shot in the head, and my grandmother she was 94 yrs old and now my mother is sick with full blown aids. I have faith ... but sometimes I fall short. Please help me." Shari Kemp

"I'm not a good Christian and my faith isn't that strong but I do believe and I have love in my heart. I've never really been to any church and when I do read the bible I have a hard time understanding it. But I want to change my life... I'm 29 this week and I've decided to really try and work hard to be a good Christian. I have a 4 year old son and I don't think he's ever heard of Jesus. That's real scary to me and I'm going to learn as much as I can so I can teach my boy when I get out." Christopher Cole

"I really need you to pray for me and my four children. I need my Heavenly Father to bless me with a home, a good job, and a car and bless me to find a good church for me and my family. Right now I'm living with people I don't know really much about, but I'm asking my Heavenly Father to send me a good signal if they are good people that I can call my second family. Heavenly Father bless each and everyone with an angel to watch over them in their time of need." Janice Sibley

"I know that God is working on me right now. Everyday a battle is taking place for my soul. I want to be one of God's soldiers and do his will. But I know that I must first learn to crawl before I am able to run." Robert Nichols

"I would like to request a prayer for all of the world to love on another and forgive one another." Darlene Morton

"For my family, my father Tom, daughter Jill, and my fiance Jay and myself. I know I will be home soon, but our life has been turned upside down because of a mistake that I made... I know my savior Jesus Christ and I know he will see us through." Jennifer Tittle

For Tracey Sullivan and her personal prayer request, Jeanette Babin and her family and fellow inmates, Kimberly Wiley, Lillie Jackson and her family, we pray for your peace to be on them and protect them during their troubles. We pray for Donald A. Golin, for his transformation in your love and for his life to be lived to your glory. We lift our prayers for Krystal LaKaye Williams and Brenda Wesley, For the women in C-Dorm at Richland Parish Prison, for Cynthia Corbin, Nurmis Socarras and her children, Katherine Bond, Michelle Drayton, Jeremy Sias, Nathaniel Hatfield, Angel Hensley and her family, Joseph Landry and his wife, Zina AKA Jevwe, Valerie Ealom and her family, and Larry Gilbert.

"I pray everyday and I study the word, but I still make mistakes... I know that we all do and it is a work in process. When I find myself doing things that I know are not right in his eyes and in his word, I think about the blessings that he has given me... I will never stop seeking change in the Lord, with God's help nothing is impossible. Pray for my wife and daughters, and all my family which includes my brothers and sisters in Christ." Terrance Dwayne Manning

He is risen, and in that knowledge, everything is changed! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home