Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Together we pray...

“Oh God, my Lord, I know you know what my heart desires and I am very aware that you would never allow anything upon me that I could not bear. Your love and forgiveness has been true and faithful, Oh God, I want to be true and faithful because of your grace…” P.S.

We join our hearts in prayer with these, and all your children: Joshua L. Sykes, Monique Braxton and her loved ones, Jennifer Book, Billie Turner, Louella, Justin James Rich, Molly Gonzalez, Meralys Velazquez, Gladys Rivera, Angela Thomas and her family, Tara Sellers & Chad Swopes and their children, Mark Frilot, Betty Gibson and Michael Gibson, Vera Lee Harris and family, and the women incarcerated at K.W.I.C. in PeWee Valley, KY. We pray for our souls to be set ablaze by your everpresent Spirit, for our hearts to be transformed by the new life you offer through your son Jesus Christ, and for us all to be joined together in the communion of faith. Strengthen and protect your children, and let your justice be over all. For we have all sinned, but your forgiveness is forever and ever.

“… No matter how determined we plan our lives or think we are in control of our destiny, God’s design stands supreme over all our ‘Tomorrows.’” Christopher N. in Houston, TX

“… Help me to be pleasing in your sight. Please forgive me and I will continually repent my ways and walk in Jesus’ path. Thank you for your word to help me and guide my way of living, always to please you and worship you. In Jesus name, Amen.” Patricia S. in Carrizazo, NM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home