Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Prayer Requests

“Please pray for my release when I come up for parole in a few months. I thank you for all your support and have a merry X-mas. Please keep me in prayer.” Ray Allen D., Seguin, TX

“I would like to submit a prayer request that I be delivered from this horrible addiction to crack & alcohol and get out and stay out of jails, I’d like to pray for my family, my son Corey, my daughter Ollisha, my mom Virginia, my sisters and brothers, and all the ladies in my cell and my enemies.” Idella S., Hopkinsville, KY

“Pray for my husband who is in a detention center. And our daughters, who are having a hard time dealing with both parents being in jail. It is my prayer that we can be together as a family through the reading of this daily prayer.” Linda S., Leitchfield, KY

“My prayer request is that you may pray that when I walk out these doors that the Lord will keep me strong and make me stronger, and guide me toward the right direction, and not dwell on the past.” Barbara S., Pearl, MS

“I have a good chance of getting out next year but if I don’t it will be okay because I am content living for Jesus Christ, my Savior. I know his plan for me is great! Glory be to God! … Thank you for your love and compassion for people like me that most of “society” disregards. Remember me in your prayers… Psalm 27 The one thing I ask of the Lord, the thing I seek the most, is to dwell in the House of the Lord all the days of my life…” Priscilla M., Pearl MS

“I have gone through a lot of turmoil in my short life, and I have accepted a new faith in my life …This letter is to say thank you for all you’ve done, continue to do, and know that I plan to take my book with me to the free world and share it with others that need a change in their lives.” Manuel M., Breckenridge, TX

“…send your devotional calendar to my family members as a present from U 2 me 4 them from GOD! I thank you for your love and generosity, especially in a world so full of darkness. But there is a light that shines way beyond and that light is Jesus Christ our Lord and risen Savior! May peace be unto you at this time of year.” Paul W., Gulfport, MS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home