Sunday, October 09, 2005

Prayer Requests for the week

Please lift up in prayer the following individuals, children of God, in need of our care and concern: Linda McClellan, for strength and health, Annie Gant and all the women at Dallas County Jail, Vicky Moore Hammonds, Randy S. Perrie, Jason E. Perrish, Janet Moore, Bety Stegemoller, Beverly Stewardson, Nena Shoemaker and her new baby and family, Paula Milton, Melissa Steele, Terrence Throw, Dorothy Stewart, Kathy L. Griffin.

To My Dearest Lord
Submitted by Jackie C. Brooks, Brush Correctional Facility

My dearest Lord I wait for you.
There are times where I know not what to do.
Then I pray at bed at night,
I pray that you will help me make it right.
I know that gift can only come from above,
The one that can only show true guidance and love.

Glorious is the Holy Spirit that shows the Lord is near.
How wonderfully grateful I am to know that I need not to have fear.
My lonely pathway in search for wonderous love
is like a soaring eagle or even a lost dove.

Tests and crimes in rugged times how would I, the prisoner, know?
Because you are there and I'm in prayer and you will help me grow.
I have faith, I have strength, I would like you to see
that you are my Father and I am your daughter and you are the only one for me.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home