Sunday, March 12, 2006

Prayer Requests



"My court date is March 13th. Please pray with me for my release from jail. But if its not God's will, please pray that he'll keep me strong, order my steps and that my peace be still." Beverly J. Greer


"I have a friend who is fixing to be released from prison and has accepted God into his life. He is fighting the disease of cancer. If you would, please send him a calendar, and keep him in your daily prayers. His name is
Jimmy. God bless." Terri Johnson


"I've seen a lot of people in here lose faith and that scares me... Please keep us in your prayers. I am 41 years old and I had a heart attack here in Sept. & heart surgery in Oct. Please pray for my health."
Sharon Wilson

"I am writing you from East Baton Rouge Parish Prison. Our dorm is full of prayers and the spirit... Pray for us all:
Keisha Braud, Sharon Hill, Linda Wells, Nakia Brock, Terry Williams, Tansy Harris, Brenda Green, Amy Patin, Gisselle Griffin, Janet Ammuson and Valerie Tilley." Keisha Braud

"Beloveds, I shall lovingly lift you up in my prayers. May your blessings be bountiful. The Lord's peace be yours. Glory to God!"
Antoinette Frank

"I am incarcerated at the McPherson Unit for women in Newport Arkansas... Put me on your prayer list."
Ms. Renee McCrackin

"I'm having hard times right now. I need faith and reassurance. I love Jesus with my whole heart & I trust that everything happens for a reason. ... I just feel so alone. ... God bless you"
Ruthanna McRoberts

"I have a daughter who is a single mother of two young children. Life has been so hard on her while I've been locked up. I try to encourage her with spiritual words with the help of God. Sometimes she wants to just give up. Pray God guides her and gives her strength."
Theresa Sluder and Jennifer Sluder

"Please keep me and my family in your prayers."
Esther Moreida

"I really need your prayers, so that I may be able to go home soon. I just lost my mother to cancer Jan. 29. My little girl who is 12 has no female right now in her life, just my stepdad and brother who she lives with. I am far away from home, so its too far for them to visit me."
Tamara Spears

"...pray for me as well as my family this is a hard period for us."
Regina Wilson

"Please remember me in your prayerrs, and my daughter, her name is Lisa, she is in the Navy."
Alicia Martinez

"Can you also add me to your prayer list? I need strength to make it through this 6 year prison sentence."
Sandy Howard

"God has decided that I am not ready to be released yet. He has given me a three year set-off through the Texas Parole Board so he can continue to keep me 'still' before him and teach me." David J. Thomas

"...I am trying to lead my wife towards the Lord Jesus... by letting her know how prayer has helped me cope with prison life... we are both incarserated for possesion of methamphetamine, a horrible drug that has been viciously tearing our family apart, and I know if we both don't have the Lord in our lives, we will never stay clean. Could you please pray for us both." Wade and Breanne

"Please add our names to your church family prayer list, as well as our families." Vanessa Renee Carr, Shandevaya Weaver, and Cassy Callahan

photo/art by anna tomczak. view more of her work at www.annatomczak.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home