Thursday, January 05, 2006

One body

"In Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." Romans 12:5


"I am praying and ask God to be my savior, because I have been trying to do it my self, but I know I need God." O.W.

"...I received a Devotional calendar from you all and I love it! I have a lot of fellow sisters that is in the dorm with me, and they would like a calendar. We only have one stamp, so we are putting all their names in one envelope. Thank you, from Gadsden Girls *God Bless!*"

"I just would like to thank you so very much for my "A New Day in Christ" devotional calendar. It is going to make such a nice addition to an old grey desk. I look forward to including it in my morning meditation. In Christian Love, H.B."

"...a Christian brother of mine had this calendar sent to me here at Fremont Correctional Facility in Colorado, and it was such a blessing to get... it has inspired me very much and I'd love to see if you could send one to my mother-in-law. Could you also send one to my x-wife? I know this would lift her up... she has taken on a lot of responsibilities, and I know she could use some reassurance from our Father God." C.M.

"...about four months ago my calendar was destroyed in a unit shake-down. My days & months has not been the same. I have decided to write and ask if you would be concern enough to please send another one to me for the New Year 2006. Also if you could send one to my loving mother in Dallas, TX." S.T.

"I am an inmate in the TDCJ Holliday facility. I write in regards to getting you to mail me 'A New Day in Christ' devotional calendar... I'm not sure if the calendar cost or not, but the truth of the matter is I wouldn't have the funds for it. Another prisoner that was here had one that he would let me read each day, & I found it to be very inspirational. It helped me get through each day." Mr. R.W.

"I'm writing in concern about the devotional calendar I see so many of the guys have. What a wonderful way to start your morning in reading a scripture from God's work along with a testimony from one of the authors. I would very much appreciate it if you could send me one of these devotional calendars. I'm seeking to have a personal relationship with God. I know that God lives inside of me. Jesus have set me free and delivered me from so very very much. I know Jesus lives, and by me knowing this I can face each day's challenge. Jesus is lord of my life now and forever." T.J.

"I am presently incarcerated a the Mark W. Stiles Unit. I was previously assigned at the C.N. Stevenson Unit, at which time my cell-mate shared his daily scriptures with me. Now that I am here at the Stiles Unit, I no longer have access to the daily scripture reading, so will you please send me one of my own." J.E.H.

I really didn't have much to say this morning. But thanks be to God, they say it all. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home